The blog is organized chronologically: The first post assumes you are starting with little or no fitness base and will slowly guide you along. Start in the very beginning by using the Blog Archive on the right and clicking the 2009 posts. Remember, start at the bottom of each page. The first post is called "Doctor's Orders"
I've also mixed in Race Reports and Reviews. If you want, simply skip them and continue with the fitness program. The most recent post is just below here. Cheers!

Instagram: Kona_adventure


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Taking a Blog break

Hey all:

Here it is January 2010 already! I'm currently training for my first Ironman triathlon coming up in 12 weeks. I'm putting in 18-20 hours a week of hardcore workouts and kicking it up to around 25 hours in a month or so. This means no more blog time. I know you have the tools to succeed. I'll check the blog from time to time and add to it if I can.

From the last post, the most important thing is to stick with the plan. No breaks, no excuses. The next step will be to kick up the Zone time to 1.5 hours a day. Do this for about 3 months, then kick it up to 2 hours a day. Do that for about 3 months. And then start into the next higher Zone for a reduced amount of time.

Good luck!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment